The Right Planning & Preparations to Protect Your Technology Against the Unexpected
You never know what the future might hold for your firm. Hopefully it will be growth and innovation, but sometimes disasters happen too – whether they’re widespread acts of Mother Nature, manmade threats like cybercrime and malware, or simply human errors like accidental file deletion or a spilled cup of coffee.
That’s why it’s vital to have the right preparations in place to protect your technology against the unexpected.
At MAXTech, we’re masters of Backup and Recovery Services that provide peace of mind knowing you can bounce back from any disaster, anytime.
- We regularly backup not only your files, but also your operating systems, settings, and applications.
- We store your backups both onsite in your office AND offsite in a secure data center. If there’s ever any mishap, big or small, you can quickly and easily recover anything lost.
- If the worst should happen and all the equipment in your office is unavailable, we can even spin up a virtual copy of your systems in the cloud, so you can get right back to work without any interruptions.
Read on to learn more about our Backups & Recovery Services for businesses throughout Tampa, or give us a call today at (813) 333-2878 to talk about protecting YOUR firm’s technology against future threats.
Reliable Planning & Processes You Can Trust
- We work with you to create a detailed written plan for how to react to any level of disaster, whether it’s an oncoming hurricane or an unexpected malfunctioning sprinkler system. It doesn’t matter how big or unexpected the disaster is – you’ll have the policies and procedures needed to react quickly and smartly to ensure proper recovery.
- We automatically monitor and test every backup as it’s made, ensuring that the procedure worked correctly. If something went wrong, we’ll be immediately alerted, and the process will automatically restart.
- We’ll even help you run a mock recovery to demonstrate how your backup and recovery plan works. Together we’ll actually go through the steps of recovery and use your backups to perform a mock restoration, so you can see for yourself that you’re protected against future threats.
Your firm provides the best support possible for your clients. Shouldn’t your IT do the same for you? MAXTech is ready to make sure it does. Contact us today at (813) 333-2878 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free assessment of your law firm’s IT.