At MAXTech, we don’t just offer IT services & solutions for law firms.
The same kind of versatility, strategy, and security that we offer for law firms can be leveraged to provide a better technology experience for Hillsborough County insurance agencies as well.
It’s important to remember how much is affected by the health of your IT.
Hillsborough County IT Services for Insurance Agencies
Well-planned and proactively maintained IT heightens productivity and helps your staff collaborate on work. Conversely, IT issues waste more than just the cost of potential repairs:
- Tech downtime leads to wasted time and payroll dollars.
- Business reputation and client relations can be damaged by lack of communication or missed opportunities.
- Employee productivity and morale suffers while struggling with unresponsive IT.
- IT issues lead to reduced security, which opens up possibilities of data breaches on your clients’ confidential information.
- Business opportunities are missed because of time spent on managing technology instead of working with clients or prospects.
- Strategy: We’ll help you plan ahead to leverage the right IT solutions for your needs. It’s all about finding out what technologies make the biggest impact on your daily operations and security, and then providing comprehensive service and 24/7 support. We’ll advise you on wise investments in technology to produce valuable returns. We also offer specific support for insurance agency software.
- Security: Keeping your clients’ data private and confidential is of the utmost importance, not just to better serve your clients, but to make sure your agency doesn’t run afoul of any industry or government regulations like FINRA, SEC, RIA, or HIPAA. That’s why we use sweeping network and email security, automated cloud backups of all your data, and 24/7 remote monitoring, so you have peace of mind knowing your IT is secure.
- Versatility: We’ll help you leverage the cloud for easy access to your important files and applications whenever and wherever you need them. Share your workloads, easily send data to your clients, and free yourself from the desk.