Learning Where Your Technology is Vulnerable, and then Working Tireless to Improve Your Business IT Security
No business should take their IT security for granted. This is the age of information, and unfortunately that also means it’s the age of cybercrime, which is becoming a widespread problem everywhere. Cybercrime impacts 87% of businesses worldwide each year, and there has been a 91% increase in targeted attack campaigns since 2013.
Any business can be targeted by cybercrime, no matter their size or industry.
That’s why MAXTech offers wide-sweeping IT Security Consulting that goes above and beyond just installing anti-virus software and a firewall. We find where you’re vulnerable, and then work tirelessly to improve your defenses.
- We help prepare you and your team for any security threat by analyzing your IT systems the same way a hacker would. That way, we can find any vulnerability in your system.
- Afterwards, we’ll make sure you get the right services and solutions to help you patch the holes and keep your business safe.
Read on to learn more about our IT Security Consulting or give us a call today at (813) 333-2878 to talk how we can find where YOUR law firm is vulnerable and patch your defenses.
Thorough Analysis to Find Any Vulnerability
- Our security experts will analyze your existing security settings and systems, looking for anything that could be used against you, such as missed security protocols, aging and obsolete technologies, overlooked vulnerabilities, hidden worms, and more.
- We’ll also test your defences from without, looking at your systems the same way a hacker would and using the same kind of techniques to try to break through your security.
- This thorough analysis will show us a comprehensive view of your security, revealing any weak points that could be exploited to steal your clients’ confidential information or to implant malware on your system. Once we know where you’re vulnerable, we can then work to improve your security.
Consultation to Leverage the Right Protection
- We’ll implement the highest grade of email & network security products and settings, customized to patch any weaknesses we’ve found and to proactively anticipate the kind of problems we’ve seen with other Tampa businesses in the past.
- Our network and email safety training teaches you and your staff how to use your technology safely and effectively, so you’ll know how to watch for common problems like signs of malware or email phishing attempts.
- We will instate automatic defences like website filtering that will help guide your staff away from potential threats.
- This isn’t a static process. We’ll regularly return to your security to implement new updates and patches, and we stay informed on the latest viruses and other threats discovered to keep your security current.
Your firm provides the best support possible for your clients. Shouldn’t your IT do the same for you? MAXTech is ready to make sure it does. Contact us today at (813) 333-2878 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free assessment of your IT.