Comprehensive IT Security Settings & Services to Protect Your Most Vital Technologies
We know your Tampa business relies heavily upon your email and networks, not only to connect with your clients, but also to store valuable and confidential data.
They’re the cornerstone of your technology experience, and you can’t take them for granted.
That’s why MAXTech takes Email and Network Security seriously, so you can’t be exploited through these vital systems.
- We offer the best email and network security protocols like anti-spam, anti-virus, firewalls, password settings, and user authentication.
- We put 24/7 remote monitoring in place to constantly scan your systems, search for potential problems, and alert us so we can take care of them.
- Our team will educate you and your staff on safe computing practices, so you can USE your systems wisely and effectively without compromising security.
Read on to learn more about our Email & Network Security or give us a call today at (813) 333-2878 to talk about how we can protect the portals to YOUR technology.
A Comprehensive Security Suite
- We’ll implement the highest grade of email & network security products and settings, such as anti-virus, anti-spam, firewalls, password protection, user authentication, and more. Everything is uniquely tailored to protect YOUR vital assets – we analyze your security before implementing any solutions.
- Our remote monitoring tools are active 24/7/365, always watching for potential issues or attacks, and immediately alerting us if a problem is found.
- We backup your email and other systems in the cloud, so you can easily and safely access your archives even in the event that a disaster has damaged your in-office equipment, so you’re never without your vital service.
- As soon as updates become available for your systems and services, we’ll ensure they’re implemented right away, patching newly discovered vulnerabilities and keeping your systems at their best.
Improvements to How YOU Use Your Systems
- We will synchronize your email services across the devices you use, so it’s easy to find and read your emails without sorting through all the different platforms you might have read them on.
- We will provide tips and tricks to help you better use your systems with security in mind: Guidance on tell-tale signs of hacking or phishing attempts, and demonstrations of safe Internet browsing to avoid accidentally allowing malware into your systems.
Your Tampa business provides the best support possible for your clients. Shouldn’t your IT do the same for you? MAXTech is ready to make sure it does. Contact us today at (813) 333-2878 or email@example.com for a free assessment of your IT.