A Reliable, Flexible, and Affordable Cloud-Based Telephony Alternative to Any Traditional Phone Network
Your telephones are the heart and center of your law communications. Email is great and incredibly useful for daily communications with clients and partners, but if you need to truly connect with a client, prospect, or colleague, NOTHING can hold a candle to a phone call.
That means you need a telephone service that provides the reliable features you need without costing an arm and a leg.
Traditional phone services tend to cost far more than they’re worth, and it’s hard to leverage high-end features or mobility with their service. MAXTech’s VoIP Business Telephone Solution is a reliable, flexible, and affordable alternative to any traditional phone network.
- A VoIP network is accessible anywhere you go – in the office, on your mobile devices, or at home.
- It comes with all sorts of high-end business features, easy-to-use conference abilities, and simple scalability to the size and needs of your practice.
- Best of all – VoIP offers the potential to cut your monthly phone bill in half, and reliably gives you more value for every dollar you spend.
Read on to learn more about our VoIP Business Telephony Solution or give us a call today at (813) 333-2878 to learn how a VoIP solution can benefit YOU.
Save Your Money
- Our VoIP service comes with predictable flat-rate monthly billing – no hidden costs on your bill, and no extra costs for long distance or conference calling.
- Because VoIP service utilizes a cloud connections over the Internet instead of traditional phone cables, so you pay far less for the same service you’d get from a traditional phone company.
- VoIP solutions and flexible and easily adapted to your unique requirements. YOU choose the size and scope of your services, and pay only for those, and you can easily change your service down the road.
Get The Features You Need
- Our VoIP solutions features user-friendly and simple interfaces for your network, whether you use it on a physical phone, a computer, or a smartphone.
- You get easy cloud-based access to your VoIP service on any Internet-enabled device, letting you use the same network in the office, at home, and on your mobile devices – one simple phone number for your clients to call.
- You can leverage advanced business-class features that are normally unavailable without an expensive PBX network:
- Easily set-up extensions
- Automated phone attendants
- Conference calling
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
Count on Your Service When You Need It
- We monitor your VoIP network 24/7 to ensure 99.9% uptime.
- VoIP features built-in disaster protection. Because your solution is hosted in the cloud, it is safe from anything that could damage your in-office equipment, and will always be running even if your physical phones aren’t.
You provide the best support possible for your clients. Shouldn’t your IT do the same for you? MAXTech is ready to make sure it does. Contact us today at (813) 333-2878 or email@example.com for a free assessment of your IT.